THE ULTIMATE GREEN SUPERPOWDER
Lean Greens is a new breed of green superpowder. It promises no more gagging, no more pond water, and no more pinching your nose. Mixing easily with water, with a totally neutral smell & taste, Lean Greens is the only brand on the market to offer a 60-day money back guarantee based purely on taste!
SO WHAT’S IN IT & WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE IT?
- Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella – 5 of the most powerful grasses & algae, creating an alkaline blend to flush your body of toxins
- 3 superfood vegetables (Broccoli, Spinach, Carrots) packed with vitamins & minerals, keeping you topped up all day
- A fruit combo of blueberries & blackcurrants, widely regarded as some of the healthiest fruits to add to your diet
- 6 digestive enzymes, aiding gut health, reducing that uncomfortable bloated feeling
- And finally, the metabolic, fat burning & energy powerhouses of Siberian Ginseng & Green Tea to give the blend – & your body – extra zing!
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS OF LEAN GREENS?
The alkalising ingredients found in Lean Greens cause the body to function better, without it being stressed. Combined with the energy & metabolic ingredients, it gives you a natural increase in energy levels – without jitters or a crash.
“The Bloat Banisher – containing various enzymes that aid in the breakdown of fats, sugars and starches, this will help you beat the bloat” (Women’s Health). The combination of the alkalising ingredients & digestive enzymes in Lean Greens are a great way to improve gut (and bowel) health – reducing that uncomfortable bloated feeling.
Pound your body with nutrients & your hypothalamus (the part of the brain that controls those hunger signals) is satisfied. Take Lean Greens daily to experience less cravings for sugary food & caffeinated drinks, & to feel fuller for longer.
So Lean Greens ethos is that there’s a neutral taste. For me, someone who is sensitive to tastes (and quite fussy!) I would have to say that I did detesct a taste, not one that I can easily describe, but you could taste the ingredients that are predominant in making up Lean Greens. For most, the taste will go undetected, and if I’m being honest I have tasted far worse Vitamin supplements!
Lean Greens is gluten free, dairy free & suitable for vegetarians
Lean Greens 500g (30 day serving) – £44.97
Lean Greens 250g (14 day serving) – £24.97
(Free UK delivery for orders over £35)