As this week is National Seafood Week, here are two mouth watering fish dishes; Haddock with White Wine Tagliatelle and a Fish Finger Pie recipe, which are both perfect for all the family
Haddock with White Wine Tagliatelle
Enjoy great tasting fish and take the bother out of cooking it
2 Haddock Fillets White Wine, Mustard & Spring Onion Sauce
180g brown cap mushrooms
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190 deg C, gas mark 5.
2. Cook the Bake to Perfection haddock for 30 mins
3. Wash and slice the mushrooms and fry in the oil until soft.
4. Cook the tagliatelle as per pack instructions and drain.
5. Stir the mushrooms and the sauce from the haddock into the tagliatelle and stir through the flaked haddock.
A coriander garnish
Crispy Fish Finger Pie
Birds Eye Fish Fingers, mash and peas is a classic family-friendly meal, but transforming it into an inviting looking pie is just one of those super easy ideas!
1 packet Omega 3 Fish Fingers
4 large potatoes
240g Field Fresh Garden Peas
2 tbsp. grated cheese
5. Wash and peel the potatoes then cook in boiling water until tender, drain
6. Cook the fish fingers as per pack instructions
7. Cook the peas as per pack instructions
8. Assemble the pie by putting the cooked fish fingers in the base of the dish, then top with the peas and then cover the top with the mashed potatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese
9. Place under grill for 5 minutes to melt and brown the cheese, or you can put it in the oven for approximately 20 minutes at 200ᵒc
These recipes are courtesy of Birds Eye, for more delicious and easy to make recipes visit: www.birdseye.co.uk/Recipes